Part Time-Physical Therapist
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Physical Therapist (PT) Needed for Part-Time or Contractor at a
Skilled Nursing Facility in Rhinebeck, NY!
Theradynamics is proud to be recognized as one of the leading
contract rehabilitative therapy companies in the Tri-State area.
For more than 16 years, we have been working closely with the
patients in helping them achieve their goals through creative
treatments and state of art equipment. We offer competitive salary
and benefits that secures your future, and we can accommodate your
flexibility through full time or per diem positions.
Physical Therapist Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and meet patients' goals and needs
- Offer cost-effective treatments that help improve clients'
motion and mobility
- Reduce the need for medications and provide alternatives to
- Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques
- Create fitness- and wellness-oriented programs tailored to
patients' specific needs
- Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care, and
- Motivate patients during treatment to help them function
- Promote clients' healthy lifestyle by improving strength,
flexibility, balance, and coordination
- Consult and practice with other health professionals
- Evaluate effects and monitor and communicate progress
- Document patient care services
Physical Therapist Job Requirements:
- Valid NY State PT License
- Master's degree from an accredited physical therapy school
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Good organization skills
- Good written skills
Theradynamics is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
Keywords: Theradynamics, Danbury , Part Time-Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Rhinebeck, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!