Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - COTA
Company: Key People
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) -
- Direct Hire
- New COTA Program Grads Welcome (certification required)
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs Location: Pawling, NY Duties
- Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation
- Follow guidance of OTR/L in selecting therapy activities to fit
Residents' needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with
- Supervise Residents' activities to ensure they are done
- Report the Resident's progress to the OTR/L.
- Responsibly and accurately document treatments and outcomes in
rehab software. Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited OTA Program.
- Current New York State OTA License.
- Experience in long-term care setting a plus. About the area:
Pawling is a village in Dutchess County, New York. It is part of
the Poughkeepsie-Newburgh-Middletown, NY Metropolitan Area as well
as the larger New York-Newark-Bridgeport, NY-NJ-CT-PA. Pawling has
incredible country vistas, unique homes, a quaint village and over
300 acres of parkland. The Great Swamp, Appalachian Trail and
Nature Conservancy offer outdoor enthusiasts' opportunities
aplenty. Play nine holes at Dutcher Golf Course, the oldest
municipality-owned golf course in America. Listen to great live
music at Daryl's House Restaurant & Live Music Club. Enjoy American
cuisine and a wide selection of made-from-scratch baked goods from
graduates of The Culinary Institute of America. Visit the John Kane
House, where George Washington established his headquarters for two
months during the Revolutionary War.
Keywords: Key People, Danbury , Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - COTA, Healthcare , Pawling, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!