Licensed Clinical Social Worker Needed in New York Part Time
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Couple and Family opening in Rhinebeck, New York. This and other
social worker jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com
CO110 Part Time Licensed Clinical Social Worker Needed in New York!
A Clinical Social Worker provides crisis intervention, bio
psychosocial assessments, individual, family and group counseling
and/or case management services to HIV positive patients, their
partners, caregivers and family members, as well as other patients
with issues related to chronic illness, aging, maternity, domestic
violence or other social problems. In addition, perform job duties
in compliance with systems and job specific standards. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities of a Clinical Social Worker:
- Provides mental health services to patients with behavioral
- Development and formulation of treatment plans for patients in
care work with psychiatrists on monthly basis
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team for including primary care
- Support transition and coordination for chronically and
persistently mentally ill to appropriate, alternate care.
- Document all patient encounters appropriately and maintain
comprehensive case notes.
- Review quality reports for site on all indicators monthly.
- Complete monthly program reports.
- Participate in regional network meeting.
- Serve as site liaison with program staff.
- Work cooperatively with various health population medical and
Behavioral Health team.
- Participate in and facilitate case conferences as well as other
agency, school and/or community based meetings or trainings.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skill necessary to provide care
appropriate to the age of the patients. Minimum Education
Requirement: Master's Degree (MSW) Licensure/ Certification/
Registration: Must be a LCSW in the State of New York and CPR/ BLS
Certification required Minimum Work Related Experience: 2-4 years
Preferred Work Related Experience: 5-8 years Preferred Specialized
Skills and Knowledge: Bi-lingual (Spanish speaking) preferred For
more information please submit your resume directly for review or
contact Chelsey at:
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Danbury , Licensed Clinical Social Worker Needed in New York Part Time, Healthcare , Rhinebeck, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!