Company: Access Physical Therapy And Wellness
Location: New Windsor
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Description Sign on Bonus for a limited time!
Your Dream Job Awaits - Less Than 3 Minutes To Apply! ACCESS PT is
seeking a Physical Therapist to join our clinic in New Windsor, NY!
If you are passionate about helping others and getting them back to
their full function and quality of life, please connect with us.
Come grow with us and help others move better, live better and feel
better!We are proud to have been named one of the Best Companies to
work for in NY in 2011, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019 & 2021. Physical
Therapist Day to Day:
- Follow a 2 patient per hour treatment model
- Build meaningful connections with your patients
- Develop customized plans of care based on the most up-to-date,
evidence-based practices and treatments
- Provide timely communication with referral sources, patients
- Set and achieve professional goals and career growth Physical
Therapist Position Requirements:
- Physical therapist, current or pending, license in State of New
- Degree in physical therapy from accredited physical therapy
- Excellent communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US – will assist with H1 visa
transfer Physical Therapist Benefits:
- Opportunity to grow as a clinician and a leader – Establish
career path programs for those who are interested in a leadership
role. Grow with us into a Director, Area Director or Regional
- Leadership Development Program
- Work/life Balance
- Generous paid-time off – 3 weeks plus 6 paid holidays
- Activities, events and staff outings to build friendship and
- Professional Growth and Development
- Medbridge subscription
- Company hosted continuing education courses each year
- Certificate in Advanced Orthopedic Physical Therapy available
through University of Hartford.
- Reimbursement for relevant specialty certifications upon
- Opportunity to mentor students as a Clinical Instructor.
- Comprehensive benefits package:
- Health/Vision/Dental/Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan
- We pay 50% of your APTA membership dues Please call the Human
Resource Team at (845) 636-4344 with any questions and visit us
online at www.accessptw.com for more information about
ACCESS.Access Physical Therapy & Wellness provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Access Physical Therapy And Wellness, Danbury , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , New Windsor, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!