Registered Nurse (RN) - General Medicine, Days
Company: Danbury Health Systems
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Nuvance Health has a network of convenient hospital and
outpatient locations - Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital,
Norwalk Hospital and Sharon Hospital in Connecticut, and Northern
Dutchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers
Medical Center in New York - plus multiple primary and specialty
care physician practices locations, including The Heart Center, a
leading provider of cardiology care, and two urgent care offices.
Non-acute care is offered through various affiliates, including the
Thompson House for rehabilitation and skilled nursing services, and
the Home Care organizations.
Provides professional care and assumes responsibility and
accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame.
Provides care to these patients utilizing the nursing process in
collaboration with other health care team members.
Required: State of CT RN license
Hours: 36 control hours
Shift: 7am-7:30pm / every other weekend
1. Performs assessments in an ongoing and systematic manner,
focusing on physiologic, psychological & cognitive status.
2. Formulates a goal directed plan of care which is prioritized and
based on determined nursing diagnosis & patient outcomes.
3. Implements care in a knowledgeable, skillful, consistent and
4. Establishes priorities of patient care based on essential
patient needs and available resources.
5. Evaluates effectiveness of care given and patient progression
6. Identifies patient's/significant other's learning needs and
implements appropriate measures to meet them.
7. Coordinates interdisciplinary functions.
8. Fulfills all compliance responsibilities related to the
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Desired: Nursing certification, BSN
Location: Danbury-24 Hospital Ave
Work Type: Full-Time
Standard Hours: 36.00
Work Schedule: Day/Eve 12
Work Shift: 7am-7:30pm / every other weekend
Org Unit: 168
Department: General Medicine 2
* Registered Nurse
* Associate's Level Degree
* Significant manual skills / motor coord & finger dexterity
* Significant occupational risk
* Very Heavy effort. May exert up to 50 lbs. force
* Significant exposure to dirt, odor, noise, human waste, etc.
EOE, including disability/vets.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known
physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a
disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such
assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview,
please contact Human Resources at 203-739-7330 (for reasonable
accommodation requests only). Please provide all information
requested to assure that you are considered for current or future
Keywords: Danbury Health Systems, Danbury , Registered Nurse (RN) - General Medicine, Days, Healthcare , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!