Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Pawling
Posted on: May 11, 2022
NOW OFFERING NEW HIGHER RATES AND $1000 SIGN ON BONUS!! -The
Grand Story: Combining beautiful residences with modern amenities,
The Grand Healthcare System provides a range of accommodations that
go above and beyond your expectations. Our soft linens and cozy
furnishings are just a small part of what makes our unique
all-inclusive health facilities a preferred destination for high
quality healthcare.The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing Center at
Pawling is currently seeking CNAs! We are looking for Part Time and
Full Time CNAs and are offering new higher pay rates!! - New
graduates welcome!CNA Duties Include:
- Monitoring Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident's personal hygiene.
- Prepping of meal trays and reporting food / fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & distributing nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & maintaining the Residents' space to be clean and
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores.
- Keeping Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.CNA
- Successful completion of a CNA program.
- Current State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
- Must be able to work as a team player.
- Must meet the requirements of the Department of Health.We offer
- $1000 CNA Sign on Bonus.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Tuition Reimbursement to Further your Education.
- Great Benefits Package.
- Professional Growth & Stability.
- Innovative Training Programs And much more!We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Keywords: The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Pawling, Danbury , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Pawling, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!