Analytical Lab Technician
Company: Entegris, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Company Overview and Values:Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same
background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the
differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every
employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on
projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a
collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level
of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we
operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in
a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend
here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of
the office.Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees
rally around our core PACE values:
ExcellenceThe Role:The Lab Technician is responsible for supporting
new product introduction and manufacturing processes across the
Specialty Chemical and Engineered Materials Division (SCEM) of
Entegris. The role will involve operating several gas phase
analytical techniques including FTIR, CRDS, GC-MS, GC-DID,
GC-PDHID, RGA, and ICP-MS. The ideal candidate will be results
oriented and an excellent team player, with knowledge of safe gas
handling techniques. SCBA training and experience is a plus.
This role is based in our Danbury, CT facility.In this role you
- Safely perform routine gas phase analysis to support existing
products, new product development and customer requests
- Run MSA studies for detection limits, accuracy, precision and
stability for analytical methods
- Design, set up, and execute experiments; analyze data and
communicate results to the team
- Maintain and support lab practices per relevant ISO 17025 and
- Maintain and troubleshoot instrumentation including FTIR, GC,
CRDS, RGA, etc.
- Up to 10% travel, both domestic and international, to support
customer and business unit and develop technical skills.Traits we
believe make a strong candidate:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, degree in
Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Material Science is a plus
- 0-3 years of experience in a lab or manufacturing
- Certifications or training in Six Sigma, Semi, ISO and similar
certifications are a plus
- Experience in analytical instrument operation, data analysis
and method development
- Team player attitude with a desire for excellence and
- Flexible, with the ability to rapidly respond to new situations
and perform multiple tasks
- Ability to travel up to 10%, both domestic and
internationalYour success will be measured by:
- Tests and analyzes R&D samples, manufactured materials, and
in-process samples when needed and in timely manner
- Good communication and coordination abilities and presentation
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects in
- Strong independent operation skills and ability to complete lab
- Ability to learn and become proficient at several analytical
techniquesWhat we offer::Our total rewards package goes above and
beyond just a paycheck. Whether you're looking to build your
career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer
generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- 3 weeks vacation - plenty of time to recharge those
- Pay Range: $24-$26
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all
employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train,
and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements
and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military
Keywords: Entegris, Inc., Danbury , Analytical Lab Technician, Healthcare , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!