Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) opening:
Full-time, Permanent, Direct Hire
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Location: Pawling, NY
- Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation
- Follow guidance of OTR/L in selecting therapy activities to fit
Residents' needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with
- Supervise Residents’ activities to ensure they are done
- Report the Resident’s progress to the OTR/L.
- Responsibly and accurately document treatments and outcomes in
- Graduate of an accredited OTA Program.
- Current New York State OTA License.
- Experience in long-term care setting a plus.
About the area: Pawling is a village in Dutchess County, New
York. It is part of the Poughkeepsie–Newburgh–Middletown, NY
Metropolitan Area as well as the larger New York–Newark–Bridgeport,
NY-NJ-CT-PA. Pawling has incredible country vistas, unique homes, a
quaint village and over 300 acres of parkland. The Great Swamp,
Appalachian Trail and Nature Conservancy offer outdoor enthusiasts'
opportunities aplenty. Play nine holes at Dutcher Golf Course, the
oldest municipality-owned golf course in America. Listen to great
live music at Daryl’s House Restaurant & Live Music Club. Enjoy
American cuisine and a wide selection of made-from-scratch baked
goods from graduates of The Culinary Institute of America. Visit
the John Kane House, where George Washington established his
headquarters for two months during the Revolutionary War.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Danbury , Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA), Healthcare , Pawling, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!