RN / LVN/LPN / Connecticut / Any / lpn Job
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Post job ads on professional sites and job sites.Assist team in
screening resumes. Transportation
- Conduct initial phone screens.
- Schedule interviews.
- Heavy sourcing Bachelors or Associates degree preferred
- Experience in working with a candidate tracking system.
- 2 + years of HR experience.
- Intermediate to Expert level of knowledge for MS Office
programs such as MS outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Able to multitask workload.
- Recruitment experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Able to provide administrative support to multiple recruiters
on the team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. INDNJ #ZR3
Keywords: HumanEdge, Danbury , RN / LVN/LPN / Connecticut / Any / lpn Job, Healthcare , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!