Certified Nursing Assistant (FT)- Danbury Surgery Center
Company: Surgical Care Affiliates
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Location: US-CT-Danbury# of Openings: 1Category:
Technician/Clinical UnlicensedSystem ID: 11511OverviewSCA, a leader
in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with
health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country
to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than
210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and
surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500
physicians. For more information on SCA, visit
www.scasurgery.com.Danbury Surgical Center has been serving the
greater Danbury, CT area since 1984 and provides outpatient
surgical/procedural services in the following specialties: ENT, GI
Endoscopy, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Pain Management, Plastic
Surgery, Podiatry and Spine. We are open Monday through Friday, no
weekends, holidays or call. Danbury Surgical Center is an affiliate
of SCA and offers:
- Generous paid time off including 8 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits that begin on day 1 of
- Employer-paid life and short term disability insurance
- Optional employee-paid insurances
- Excellent 401(k) Plan
- No holidays, weekends, nights or callAccountabilities /
- Certified Nurse Assistant who can provide assistance to the
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Daily responsibilities will be to deliver direct care to
patients as directed by the RN in charge.
- Maintain patient comfort and safety.
- Follow all departmental policies and procedures as well as
safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Represent the facility with integrity, free of gifts or
- A CNA adheres to the facility's Core Values and mission with
complete regard for the dignity of each person. Qualifications
- Education, Training and Experience: Certification as Nursing
Assistant, 2 years' experience preferred.
- Knowledge, Abilities & Skills: Work in a high paced area and
able to adapt to various tasks as needed. Physical Requirements:
Individual should be able to transfer/lift patients and be able to
lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
- Proactive, decisive, action-oriented individual. Friendly to
patient and a team player. Ability to be broadly focused and manage
multiple efforts concurrently Ability to work effectively with all
levels of the organization.EEO StatementWe value Diversity,
Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an
Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin,
disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by law. UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace.
Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning
employment.#SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates #CertifiedNursingAssistant
Keywords: Surgical Care Affiliates, Danbury , Certified Nursing Assistant (FT)- Danbury Surgery Center, Healthcare , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!