Certified Nursing Assistant (FT)- Danbury Surgery Center
Company: Surgical Care Affiliates
Posted on: January 10, 2021
Location: US-CT-DanburyType: Full Time Employee# of Openings:
1Category: Technician/Clinical UnlicensedSystem ID: 11511
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically
partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems
across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA
operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory
surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with
approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit
Danbury Surgical Center has been serving the greater Danbury, CT
area since 1984 and provides outpatient surgical/procedural
services in the following specialties: ENT, GI Endoscopy,
Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Pain Management, Plastic Surgery,
Podiatry and Spine. We are open Monday through Friday, no weekends,
holidays or call.
Danbury Surgical Center is an affiliate of SCA and offers:
- Generous paid time off including 8 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits that begin on day 1 of
- Employer-paid life and short term disability insurance
- Optional employee-paid insurances
- Excellent 401(k) Plan
- No holidays, weekends, nights or call
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Certified Nurse Assistant who can provide assistance to the
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Daily responsibilities will be to deliver direct care to
patients as directed by the RN in charge.
- Maintain patient comfort and safety.
- Follow all departmental policies and procedures as well as
safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Represent the facility with integrity, free of gifts or
- A CNA adheres to the facility's Core Values and mission with
complete regard for the dignity of each person.
- Education, Training and Experience: Certification as Nursing
Assistant, 2 years' experience preferred.
- Knowledge, Abilities & Skills: Work in a high paced area and
able to adapt to various tasks as needed.
Physical Requirements: Individual should be able to transfer/lift
patients and be able to lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
- Proactive, decisive, action-oriented individual. Friendly to
patient and a team player.
Ability to be broadly focused and manage multiple efforts
Ability to work effectively with all levels of the
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care
Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are
required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates #CertifiedNursingAssistant #Healthcare
Keywords: Surgical Care Affiliates, Danbury , Certified Nursing Assistant (FT)- Danbury Surgery Center, Healthcare , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!