Company: Capstone Logistics, LLC
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Shift: 1st Shift
- 8am - 5pm
- Monday - Friday
Compensation:$75,000 - $86,000We are looking for a Warehouse Site
Manager to join our team and be part of something great. We have an
outstanding career opportunity for a driven, successful leader with
at least 3 years of increasing management responsibility in the
distribution/transportation fields. Successful candidates will
handle the daily management of the warehouse crew. We provide
unloading services for our client.
- Negotiation of rates with common carrier
- Running site with safety and efficiency as priorities
- Writing and balancing daily bank deposits
- Creation of daily work logs and transmission of same to
- Audit of daily labor and billing reports
- Ensure customer needs are met on a daily basis.
- Document and resolve any customer service or associate issues
- Ensure all associates follow policies and work rules including
safety work rules.
- Hold weekly safety meetings and ensure associate
- Assist in managing Site and Departmental budget.
- Scheduling associate shifts based on customer
- Interview, hire, and train new associates.
- Supervise timely and accurate data entry for all services
- Complete daily closeout, including cash balancing, data upload,
and payroll record administration according to policies and
standard operating procedures.
- Must be very flexible with shift start times as well as days
worked, including weekends and holidays.
- 3 years of management and leadership experience in an
- Ability to train, coach, and mentor warehouse
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to simultaneously perform multiple tasks.
- The ability to make decisions, problem solve, prioritize
assignments and direct the workforce in an ever-changing, warehouse
- Ability to manage budgets; read and interpret P&L
statements; and prepare related management reports.
- Intermediate PC skills with knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent aptitude in estimating rates and adding and
subtracting mentally while constantly multi-tasking.
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Warehousing, Logistics, Supply Chain or Third Party experience
- BS/BA Degree or Associates Degree with Equivalent Experience is
a plus but no required
- Excellent interpersonal communication, leadership, and customer
- Proven track record in supervision of warehouse employees
including Hiring, Training, and Termination.
- Proven experience in providing high levels of customer service
to internal and external customers.
- College degree is a plus.
This description portrays in general terms the type and levels of
work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive or to
represent specific duties of any one incumbent. The job
responsibilities and tasks described herein may be modified and
expanded over time.
We will offer the successful candidate:
- Salary commensurate with education, experience and
- Quarterly incentive based on operational performance.
- Benefits after 30 days including major medical, dental, vision,
life, STD, LTD, and 401
Capstone Logistics, LLC is part of The Transportation and Logistics
industry which has been designated a "Critical Infrastructure
Segment". As a "critical infrastructure industry" worker in the
Transportation and Logistics industry, associates are considered
exempt from local restrictions such as curfews, shelter-in-place
orders, and other mobility restrictions when reporting to,
returning from, or performing his or her work functions.
Keywords: Capstone Logistics, LLC, Danbury , Site Manager, Executive , Montgomery, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...