Assistant Director of Rehabilitation
Company: The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Pawling
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Pawling - The Grand
Story: Combining beautiful residences with modern amenities, The
Grand Healthcare System provides a range of accommodations that go
above and beyond your expectations. Our soft linens and cozy
furnishings are just a small part of what makes our unique
all-inclusive health facilities a preferred destination for high
The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing Center at Pawling is currently
seeking an Assistant Director of Rehabilitation (ADOR).
ADOR Duties Include:
Responsible for the overall Administration, Scheduling, Clinical
Planning, Development & Operations of the Therapy Department and
all Therapy Programs.
Maintain compliance for all federal and state regulations in
regards to the provision of therapy services.
Collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals
for each patient.
Provide mentorship & instruct Therapy Staff Members in specific PT,
OT, and SLP therapy models.
Provide and monitor individual guidance and motivation to
Assist Therapists as needed. -
ADOR Requirements Include:
- - - - -Candidate must be a NYS licensed therapist (OT/A, PT/A, or
- - - - -Minimum -2 years' -management experience in long term care
- - - - -Excellent Communication Skills required.
- - - - -Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision.
- - - - -Requires working knowledge of Medicare reimbursement, CMI,
and HMO management.
What we offer:
- - - - -Competitive Compensation.
- - - - -Great Benefits Package.
- - - - -Professional Growth & Stability.
- - - - -Innovative Training Programs And much more! -
PTO, Health Insurance, 401K with company Match!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Keywords: The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Pawling, Danbury , Assistant Director of Rehabilitation, Executive , Pawling, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!