Senior Project Manager
Company: The TemPositions Group of Companies
Posted on: January 25, 2023
We are currently seeking a SeniorProject Manager to manage the
production team within a company in Danbury, CT. Interested
candidates would be responsible for monitoring and reporting
progress and results to ensure that all projects meet expectations
and deadlines.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct, lead, support and improvement of Production Projects
or partial projects and interface with global projects.
- Lead projects and motivate participants until the successful
completion on time and within budget of the project.
- Manage projects with respective tools, cost, and timeline
control according to project specifications.
- Someone willing to learn and be flexible
- Have a great attitude
- Be a team player/work well with others
- Plan own Project cost budget in cooperation with local
Management. Implement and monitor planned measures within his/her
field of delegation.
- Provide support for Global Quality initiatives at the Americas
level, working with the Swiss based Production Quality team.
- Execute medium/smaller Production projects independently as
- Maintain and develop training, procedures and manuals and
execute training activities for new initiatives under your
- Continuous improvement and optimization of processes and
measurements of Production related KPI's that are not in control
and require additional support.
- Be a representative of Production in key Americas and global
activities as required.
- Promote and maintain a safe, clean, and healthy working
- Collaboration in departmental development and knowledge sharing
within the scope of Project topics.REQUIREMENTS:
- BBA / BS degree or equivalent, preferably in a production,
supply chain, or analytical area, MBA is a plus.
- Background in Procurement/Production
- Worked in Manufacturing
- Proficient Project Management and IT skills.
- Must have 3+ years of Project experience in an industrial
- Must have good technical systems and SAP or equivalent ERP
system experience including software / hardware
- Some knowledge of Quality systems, like ISO.
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally in a
- Readiness for travel activities (up to 15%).
- Entrepreneurially thinking having ability to convince all
contact persons to support projects.
- Good interpersonal skills that are engaging, initiate
motivation, and strong communication.
- Solution and team orientated.
- Must be a logical and analytical thinker who can ideate,
develop, execute to completion.
Keywords: The TemPositions Group of Companies, Danbury , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!