Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Nesco Resource is in search of a Product Manager for one of our
clients in Danbury, CT.
The Product Manager is responsible for a long-term competitive
strategy for a product line. The Product Manager's role is to
manage, analyze and grow a product line ensuring business goals are
- The Product Manager reports to a Manager, Product Management
and bears full responsibility for agreed upon goals and
- Develop a strategic, long-term competitive strategy for the
- Create and present clear and concise product strategy to
- Identify new product opportunities, recommend product changes
and enhancements and participate in product elimination
- Lead new product development ideas/concepts into realization,
define product positioning, provide core content for marketing
materials and utilize market/application expertise.
- Maintain an excellent perception of products in the marketplace
(quality, innovation, and price).
- Ensure application excellence of all company products.
- Conduct training to support and motivate the company's sales
- Drive cross functional collaboration between sales,
manufacturing, research and development by leading projects and
ensuring a cohesive effort to reach company goals and
- Review and analyze marketing information including: competitive
benchmarks, trends, opportunities, and customer expectations; make
recommendations on findings.
- Work closely with Marketing to implement promotional strategies
and achieve targeted results.
- Participate in product addition and elimination decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or applicable technical field,
or an equivalent combination of education and
- 5+ years of product management experience in the HVAC or other
- HVAC or related industry experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to create and present clear, concise
product strategy to executive management.
- Demonstrated expertise with a product, market or application in
their respective field.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and organize cross-functional
meetings, committees, and people in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated critical/strategic thinking and decision-making
- Demonstrated initiative, persuasiveness, and creative
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation,
organization, and time-management skills.
- Proficient use of Word Processing, Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Direct hire with excellent benefits (3 weeks of vacation, 1
week of personal/sick time, 17 paid company holidays which include
the shutdown week of Christmas to New Years)
- 1st shift, Monday - Friday
- Travel to Montreal Canada and possibly Switzerland (twice a
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Danbury , Product Manager, Executive , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!