Product Manager, Sensors (Hybrid)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
BELIMO Aircontrols USA, Inc.
JOB SUMMARY The Product Manager is responsible for a long-term
competitive strategy for a product line. The Product Manager's role
is to manage, analyze and grow a product line ensuring business
goals are achieved. - COMPANY'S MISSION AND VALUES The objectives
of this position are fully integrated to the objectives of the
Company's Mission and Values. It is the responsibility of all
employees to perform their duties in accordance with Company
Policy. REPORTING STRUCTURE The Product Manager reports to a
Manager, Product Management and bears full responsibility for
agreed upon goals and objectives. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Product Manager reports to a Manager, Product Management
and bears full responsibility for agreed upon goals and
- Develop a strategic, long-term competitive strategy for the
- Create and present clear and concise product strategy to
- Identify new product opportunities, recommend product changes
and enhancements and participate in product elimination
- Lead new product development ideas/concepts into realization,
define product positioning, provide core content for marketing
materials and utilize market/application expertise.
- Maintain an excellent perception of products in the marketplace
(quality, innovation, and price).
- Ensure application excellence of all Belimo products.
- Conduct training to support and motivate the Belimo sales
- Drive cross functional collaboration between sales,
manufacturing, research and development by leading projects and
ensuring a cohesive effort to reach company goals and
- Review and analyze marketing information including: competitive
benchmarks, trends, opportunities, and customer expectations. Make
recommendations on findings.
- Work closely with Marketing to implement promotional strategies
and achieve targeted results.
- Participate in product addition and elimination decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or applicable technical field,
or an equivalent combination of education and
- Five years Product Management experience in the HVAC or other
- HVAC or related industry experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to create and present clear, concise
product strategy to executive management.
- Demonstrated expertise with a product, market or application in
their respective field.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and organize cross-functional
meetings, committees, and people in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated critical/strategic thinking and decision making
- Demonstrated initiative, persuasiveness, and creative problem
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation,
organization, and time-management skills.
- Proficient use of word processing, Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Travel requirements of position are approximately 20%.
Keywords: Belimo, Danbury , Product Manager, Sensors (Hybrid), Executive , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!