Posted on: September 21, 2022
Waterworks - Inspiring Great People and Great Design.
Join the Nation's premiere brand for bath and kitchen and discover
a luxury work experience where diverse ideas are met with
enthusiasm, and where you can be challenged to learn and grow to
your full potential.
Waterworks, the Nation's leading luxury brand for the bath and
kitchen, is searching for a Marketing Manager as an important and
integral part of our team!In this role, you will collaborate
regularly with the product and marketing teams, including senior
leadership, to develop creative content, social media and PR
programs which elevate our brand and inspire the design community.
The role oversees a team of two talented individuals and two
The ideal candidate isenergized by operating in a fast-paced,
dynamic setting. If you are inspired by great design and compelling
storytelling; are an excellent project and people manager and an
effective problem solver, this could be the right role for you!
True to Waterworks roots, we value and cultivate long-standing
relationships with our clients and our associates. We work in a
highly collaborative, creative environment that values each
associate's contribution toward delivering beautiful, innovative,
luxury products while providing superior customer service. We offer
our associates with training and professional development, career
growth opportunities, competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a
comprehensive benefits package including 401k.
Creative Content Development:
- Partner with product and marketing teams to develop overall
messaging and storytelling across the brands digital and
traditional media platforms.
- Facilitate brainstorms across departments and actively engage
with other brands content to inspire new ideas and unique
- Manage the development of stories - from concept to execution
including photography, advertising, social media and direct mail -
in close partnership with our creative team.
- Produce all photoshoots (still and video): photographers,
stylists; retouching; product orders; set builds; shot lists;
timelines; estimates; etc.
- Project manage cross functionally to ensure all communications
are delivered on time and on budget.
- Oversee the strategic planning and development of Waterwork's
current social media platforms and continue to evolve and recommend
new programs that drive engagement and maintain brand
- Supervise content calendars to align with overall marketing
stories that are on brand and forward-thinking.
- Prepare analytics-based social insights and content strategy
pivot recommendations based on quantitative metrics.
- Develop and implement US and international PR efforts including
messaging, press events, agency requests, press releases, etc.
- Coordinate production with internal partners and external
vendors for any Waterworks printed products such as catalogs,
packaging, signage, etc.
- Manage and track finance and accounting needs for content,
social and PR projects.
- Other responsibilities as needed based on priorities.
Keywords: Waterworks, Danbury , Marketing Manager, Executive , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!