Company: Cafe Spice
Location: New Windsor
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Responsible for leading the group to excel; ensuring and enhancing
performance, and exceptional quality, (e.g., high yield, low
disposals). -Continuously review staffing levels, evaluating and
optimizing resources (people and capital). -Is responsible for
working across the organization and with multiple departments and
functions. Charged with creating a vision for the group, helping
effect change, and setting the tone and creating an environment
that fosters success. -
Essential Duties: -
- Supervises the entire production staff.
- Obtains the Par- Level Sheet daily to gain knowledge of what is
in stock and what needs to be prepared for that day.
- Oversees that all departments have the necessary equipment and
ingredients to continue the production process.
- Ensures that all production departments are working in a steady
pace to meet deadlines
- Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct
- Prepares and maintains production reports. - - - - -
- Monitors and reviews the performance of all production staff
- Estimates production costs.
- Manages production budgets.
- Implements cost control programs.
- Ensures efficient collaboration and coordination between
relevant departments including procurement, distribution and
- -Investigates reported accidents and initiates corrective
- Bachelor's Degree and/or 4 years' experience in the food
industry in similar role; Strong leadership and people management
skills, interpersonal skills and demonstrated team management
capabilities that can meet aggressive deadlines; Ability to handle
multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Bilingual preferable.
- Advanced math and literacy.
- ERP experience a plus.
Keywords: Cafe Spice, Danbury , Production Manager, Executive , New Windsor, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!