Project Manager - Production
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Belimo is -a global -leader in the development, production and
-marketing of -actuator solutions for controlling heating,
ventilation and air conditioning systems. - Actuators, control
valves and sensors make up the company's core business. JOB SUMMARY
The Project Manager, Production is responsible for monitoring and
reporting project progress and results to ensure that projects meet
expectations and deadlines. COMPANY'S MISSION AND VALUES The
objectives of this position are fully integrated to the objectives
of the Company's Mission and Values. It is the responsibility of
all employees to perform their duties in accordance with Company
Policy.REPORTING STRUCTURE This position reports directly to the
Team Leader Project Management, Production, and bears full
responsibility for agreed upon goals and objectives. JOB
- Conduct, lead, support and improvement of Production Projects
or partial projects and interface with global projects.
- Lead projects and motivate participants until the successful
completion on time and within budget of the project.
- Manage projects with respective tools, cost, and timeline
control according to project specifications.
- Plan own Project cost budget in cooperation with local
Management. Implement and monitor planned measures within his/her
field of delegation.
- Provide support for Global Quality initiatives at the Americas
level, working with the Swiss based Production Quality team.
- Execute medium/smaller Production projects independently as
- Maintain and develop training, procedures and manuals and
execute training activities for new initiatives under your
- Continuous improvement and optimization of processes and
measurements of Production related KPI's that are not in control
and require additional support.
- Be a representative of Production in key Americas and global
activities as required.
- Promote and maintain a safe, clean, and healthy working
- Collaboration in departmental development and knowledge sharing
within the scope of Project topics. REQUIREMENTS
- BBA / BS degree or equivalent, preferably in a production,
supply chain, or analytical area, MBA is a plus.
- Proficient Project Management and IT skills.
- Must have 3+ years of Project experience in an industrial
- Must have good technical systems and SAP or equivalent ERP
system experience including software / hardware
- Some knowledge of Quality systems, like ISO.
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally in a
- Readiness for travel activities (up to 15%).
- Entrepreneurially thinking having ability to convince all
contact persons to support projects.
- Good interpersonal skills that are engaging, initiate
motivation, and strong communication.
- Solution and team orientated.
- Must be a logical and analytical thinker who can ideate,
develop, execute to completion. We offer competitive salary & an
excellent benefits package including performance bonus & an
outstanding 401K Plan. Belimo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Job
Keywords: Belimo, Danbury , Project Manager - Production, Executive , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!