School Age Childcare Multi Site Director - Orange County, NY
Company: Healthy Kids Programs
Location: New Windsor
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Multi-Site Director several sites in Orange County (Newburgh,
Washingtonville, Central Valley, Highland Falls and Tuxedo)Healthy
Kids Programs is the leading childcare provider in the state of New
York and is looking for a CHILDCARE MULTI SITE DIRECTOR-SCHOOL AGE
for Orange County. Our school-age Before & After School Program
offers socialization, the learning of new skills, as well as
building both fit minds and bodies. Our goal is that each child
will start their day excited and end it the same way with the
activities and adventures shared during their time at our
We are looking for a director that has a warm nurturing personality
and who loves to work with kids. We are looking for a team
inspiring 'can do attitude' personality who will be responsible for
all aspects of the operation of our Healthy Kids Extended Day
Program location listed above.
REPORTS TO: Regional DirectorJOB DATES: Follows School District
Calendar.PAY RANGE: $16-17/hour program rate/ $20.00 per hour for
admin hoursSTARTS: August 2022HOURS: M-F 6:30am-9am and 2:30-6:30pm
Middday Admin Hours: 4-5 hours per week
JOB DESCRIPTION:Summary: Responsible for all aspects and operations
of up to 5 Healthy Kids Extended Day Programs. Name will appear on
up to 4 licenses. One site will be your home site, while the others
need to be visited regularly.
JOB CONSISTS OF:
- Manage all aspects of up to 5 before/after school programs with
a special focus on
- Recruiting, hiring, supervising and training a highly qualified
staff to deliver a consistent, high quality service in all sites
having similar programs.
- Take full responsibility of staffing your sites including:
- Making sure your staff is in ratio according to the enrollment
- Schedule all staff on the ADP, Time and Attendance system.
Daily approvals of staff time cards by 12PM, on the following day.
- Find subs for staff that need time off, or for call outs.
- Add staff if necessary by:
- Working with the recruiter to post open positions
- Interview and hire new staff
- Onboarding and training new staff
- Alert Regional Director of all staffing issues in a timely
- Manage and support the Site Directors/Supervisors in your sites
to make sure they have everything they need to run a high quality
- Managing an operation that follows New York State before/after
- Operating excellent programs that:
- Follow Healthy Kids BestPractices and Curriculum that serve as
the foundation for Healthy Kids "Consistent Excellence" Philosophy.
- Feature superior classroom management skills and excellent
- Feature a warm, nurturing, positive, safe environment.
- Prevent problems with proactive management and handle those
that happen in an effective, positive manner that emphasizes good
- Leading in a positive, upbeat, yet confident style with an
emphasis on effective communication and addressing issues head on.
- Consistently communicate with the Regional Director in
reference to any questions and/or concerns. All serious issues must
be addressed with Regional Directors immediately.
- Develop monthly staff calendars for all sites.
- Monitor and address performance issues in a timely manner so
that personnel understand their areas of improvement and have the
chance to bring their skills up to our standards of excellence.
- Work closely with the Registration staff, and utilize
Brightwheel to ensure that all students that should be in the
program have completed paperwork.
- Maintain good working relationships with site hosts including
school principals, school administration and school custodial
- Maintain excellent communications with all parents.
- Adhere to and consistently enforce companies Code of Conduct,
policies & procedures and New York State guidelines.
- Associate's degree in Early Childhood or related field with a
plan of study leading to a Bachelor's degree AND Two years
full-time teaching experience in a child day care center, family or
group family day care home, or other early childhood programAND Two
years of experience supervising staff ORA minimum of 18 credits in
Early Childhoo (or related field)d AND Two years full-time teaching
experience in a child day care center family or group family day
care home, or other early childhood program AND two years of
experience supervising staff ORSchool Age Child Care Credential AND
Two year's direct experience working with children under the age of
13, including at least one year in a supervisory capacityMust also:
- Possess high energy, be engaging and a team player
- Pass full background check including fingerprinting and
reference checking, SEL, SCR
- Be medically fit to perform job duties and free of TB
- Be warm, friendly, caring with an upbeat personality and love
working with children
- Have excellent people skills in dealing with children, parents
- Be professional, reliable and prompt****** HEALTHY KIDS
PROGRAMS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER ******
Keywords: Healthy Kids Programs, Danbury , School Age Childcare Multi Site Director - Orange County, NY, Executive , New Windsor, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!