Finish Line Macy's Store Management - Danbury Fair, Danbury, CT
Company: JD Finish Line
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Come work for us!
We are looking for dedicated employees to join our team to help our
customers have the best experience possible every time they enter a
Finish Line Store.
Our employees are key to our success.
This is a summary of some of the key duties, responsibilities, and
physical demands expected of this position. It is not intended to
be a complete job description.
Position Title: FLM - Assistant Store Manager (Finish Line shop
The FLM - Co Manager assists General Manager in all aspects of
daily shift management by performing the following main duties:
- Assists General Manager in all aspects of daily shift
management, including customer relations, inventory control,
procedural tasks and paperwork, as well as visual
- Maintains both individual and shift sales.
- Provides daily shift floor coverage.
- Trains Sales Associates.
- Supervises POS.
- Provides security & loss prevention in store.
- Oversees contest management (Tracking Results & Coaching
- Organizes shipments, transfers & merchandise.
- Performs maintenance of store.
- Opens and closes store.
- Ensures minimum sales volumes are maintained for Store to
qualify for Assistant-Manager position.
- Holds accountability for store sales and metrics.
- Holds accountability for stock and merchandise flow.
- Takes lead role in store sales and selling practices.
- Maintains company standards regarding store sales/performance
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires standing approximately 5 - 8 hours per day usually 3 -
5 days per week, including nights and weekends.
- During peak sale periods (e.g. Holiday, Back-to-School), will
work for long periods throughout a 1 - 12 hour day.
- Requires stooping and kneeling to place merchandise on
customer's feet as well as reaching and pulling to obtain or stock
merchandise on storage racks.
- May be required to climb a ladder or ascend/descend stairs in
order to stock and/or acquire merchandise for sale.
- Required to lift items weighing 5 - 25 lbs regularly. In
certain circumstances, weights may be higher.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers and
effectively supervise staff.
- Must be able to see and differentiate colors.
- Required to work an average of 48 hours per week.Physical
Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
The Finish Line, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
committed to complying with all federal, state, and local EEO laws.
The Finish Line, Inc. prohibits discrimination against employees
and applicants for employment based on the individual's race or
color, religion or creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship
status, marital status, sex, pregnancy status, age, military
status, disability, or any other protected characteristic or class
protected by law. The Finish Line, Inc. provides reasonable
accommodation for disabilities in accordance with applicable
Need accessibility assistance to apply?
Applicants who require accessibility assistance to submit an
employment application can either call Finish Line at (317)
613-6890 or email us at email@example.com. A member
of our Talent Acquisition team will respond as soon as reasonably
possible. (This email address and phone number is only for
individuals seeking accommodation when applying for a
Keywords: JD Finish Line, Danbury , Finish Line Macy's Store Management - Danbury Fair, Danbury, CT, Executive , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!