Director/Sr. Director, HRBP - Remote
Company: Title Resource Group LLC
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President for Corporate
HR, Talent Acquisition and Planning and working with leaders across
the company, this individual will play a dual role.
-- As a Director/Sr. Director, HRBP for functional clients they
will draw on a deep expertise in organizational effectiveness,
including talent management and organizational development to work
with Realogy leaders in ensuring an inclusive culture and a highly
engaged workforce. This individual will facilitate talent processes
including performance management, talent reviews, engagement survey
results focused action planning, executive assessment, and
compensation planning. Demonstrating an ability to think
strategically, consult and coach effectively, and drive change
collaboratively this individual may also support talent planning
initiatives across other client groups or enterprise wide. In
leading these efforts, the ideal candidate must solve talent
planning challenges by customizing external best practices to
ensure the right fit for Realogy and establish and maintain a
strong community of internal stakeholders and external partners to
ensure seamless execution.
-- Responsibilities (include the following but are not limited
- Talent Review/Assessment - Facilitate calibration sessions
utilizing enterprise-wide tools and facilitation best practices, to
ensure effective dialogue that fosters participants self-growth as
well as meaningful feedback and specific development plans for
those being discussed. Participate in senior level searches,
conducting Realogy leadership competency focused behavioral based
interviews of top candidates.
- Career Development - Drive recognition of and effective use of
coachable moments between managers and employees to foster growth
and development, while also collaborating with leaders in the
creation of new opportunities to stretch and develop internal
- Performance Management - Leverage Realogy's current program,
systems, tools, processes to support effective performance
management and coach leaders through goal setting, development
planning, leadership assessments and mid- and end-of-year reviews;
Facilitate understanding of pay for performance philosophy to
enable performance and compensation differentiation.
- Engagement - Consult on the design and execution of high impact
action plans related to employee survey engagement results;
utilizing enterprise survey portal to analyze results and empower
- Talent Planning - Consult on operational planning (near term)
and strategic workforce planning (long-term) to ensure a talent
strategy and pipeline that achieves short- and long-term
- Organization Design - Utilizing org design frameworks and
knowledge gathered internally and externally consult on
organizational design challenges ensuring that an organization's
strategy is supported through an aligned structure, processes,
rewards, people and capabilities. Coach leaders through job design,
posting design, and selection of senior talent.
- Diversity & Inclusion - Foster an inclusive culture using
enterprise tools/resources to mitigate for unconscious biases, role
modeling self-awareness and openness, and coaching leaders
- Relationship Management - Build solid two-way partnerships with
leaders, other HRBPs, and COEs to ensure informed and efficient
solutions based on best practice, data, and understanding of the
- Project Management - Establish project plans and manage
multi-party and multi-phase projects from inception through
execution, as well as the facilitation/coordination, requirements
gathering, testing, pilots, and after-action reviews. Responsible
for building accountability mechanisms to ensure successful
execution and proactively communicate with partners to keep
projects on track. Responsible for identifying risks to effective
execution and leading their resolution.
- Change Management - Lead change (large and small) through
robust change management, ensuring the awareness, desire,
knowledge, ability, and reinforcement to sustain change.
- Leadership Development - Design and develop onboarding plans
with next level leaders, coach and consult new leaders to tenured
leaders on day to day opportunities, challenges and performance
issues, facilitating a feedback-rich culture, and driving high
engagement and performance. Facilitate necessary trainings to
support talent process implementation.
- Analytics - Compile and analyze large data sets integrated from
multiple sources; glean insights and create executive-ready
presentations representing organizational and talent-related
- Bachelor's in organization development, I/O psychology, HR,
Business or related field.
- 10+ years' experience in a Corporate HR function, with at least
3-4 years' experience as an HR Business Partner.
- Experience with talent practices in a global, progressive,
"high-bar for talent" environment.
- Demonstrated experience designing strategies, managing large
scale change efforts, as well as local change.
- Known for innovative thinking, serve as a domain expert,
bringing best practice as well as performing as a collaborative
problem-solver adept at developing customized approaches that
complement Realogy's business culture.
- Have the experience, maturity, executive presence and judgment
to gain credibility and respect among business leaders and HR
leaders; balances listening with sharing expertise when developing
- Experience dealing with senior leadership teams in large
organizations whereby influencing without authority is a key
attribute of successful performance.
- Strong platform and facilitation skills for formal and informal
- Reputation for working exceptionally well in partnership with
company leaders and HR colleagues to drive positive change.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates superior influence skills; can communicate
effectively and confidently with all levels of the
- Comfortable with ambiguity; navigates confidently; adapts to
- Results oriented.
- Strong measurement bias and the ability to translate talent
related actions into measurable outcomes.
- Advanced skills in in MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint, with
the ability to analyze data, manipulate spreadsheets ulas, and
create presentations. Preferred Qualifications:
- Master's degree in OD, I/O Psychology, HRM, Business or related
- Knowledge of and demonstrated use of organization design and
change management frameworks, and assessment tools.
- Experience in an HR COE, such as Leadership Development, Org
Effectiveness, or Talent Management preferred. Employment Type
Full-time Company Cartus About Us Realogy Holdings Corp. --(NYSE:
RLGY) is the leading and most integrated provider of U.S.
residential real estate services, encompassing franchise,
brokerage, and title and settlement businesses as well as a
mortgage joint venture. Realogy's diverse brand portfolio
includessome of the most recognized names in real estate: Better
Homes and Gardens-- Real Estate , Century 21-- , Coldwell Banker--
, Coldwell Banker Commercial-- , Corcoran-- , ERA-- , Sotheby's
International Realty-- . Using innovative technology, data and
marketing products, best-in-class learning and support services,
and high-quality lead generation programs, Realogy fuels the
productivity of independent sales agents, helping them build
stronger businesses and best serve today's consumers. Realogy's
affiliated brokerages operate around the world with approximately
190,000 independent sales agents in the United States and more than
112,000 independent sales agents in 113 other countries and
territories. At Realogy, diversity fuels success - for our company
and for our employees. We strive to be the preferred company for
diverse talent, committed to creating an inclusive environment that
encourages everyone to succeed. We pursue talent - strategic
thinkers who are eager to innovate, focused on execution and
accountable for results. We value diversity - respecting
backgrounds, cultures, perspectives. You'll find our commitment to
diversity reflected in our achievements:
- Recognized for gender diversity on our board of directors by
Executive Women of New Jersey and Women's Forum of New York.
- First residential real estate company to endorse the--Equality
Act --and fully support-- H.R. 1447 --amending the Fair Housing Act
to include LGBTQ+ as protected classes. With diversity, we succeed
together. We hope you'll join us. Cartus is the--trusted industry
leader , guiding clients through thousands of corporate relocation
programs, large and small, unique and complex. Ideally equipped to
lead, Cartus is ready to help your business - whenever, wherever
your relocation program is headed. For more than 60 years, Cartus
has helped relocating employees and their families find their way
to new homes, new communities, and new experiences. We do it
through an unwavering focus on listening and delivering services,
solutions, and expertise that respond to their needs and the needs
of their companies around the world. Whatever the move or location,
we couple personal attention with the expertise gained through more
than--4 million moves and a diverse client base.
Keywords: Title Resource Group LLC, Danbury , Director/Sr. Director, HRBP - Remote, Executive , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!