Posted on: February 25, 2021
- Montgomery, Montgomery, Alabama, United States
- Full-time Company Description Who We Are Citizant is a leading
provider of professional IT services to the U.S. government. We
seek to address some of our country's most pressing challenges in
the areas of Agile transformation, DevSecOps automation, Enterprise
Data Management, Enterprise Architecture, Cyber Security, and
Program Management support services. Citizant is looking for a
dynamic and successful Air Force Capture Manager. We strive to hire
only ethical, talented, passionate, and committed "A Players" who
already align with the company's core values: Drive, Delivery
Excellence, Reputation, Responsibility, and a Better Future. No
matter how large we grow, Citizant will retain its collaborative,
supportive, small-business culture, where successful team efforts
to address customer challenges is valued and rewarded. The company
holds prime positions on strategic contract vehicles such as the
Air Force SBEAS, CIO-SP3, IRS TIPSS-4, DHS EAGLE II, and GSA IT
Schedule 70. The--Values that Define Us (R2+D2=Better Future)
Responsibility. We pull our own weight, teach others how to pull
theirs, and show up whenever a member of our tribe needs support.
Responsibility--is about maintaining a sense of ownership,
delivering on our commitments, and being mindful of our wake.
Reputation.----We create balanced outcomes, communicate our
intentions with honesty and clarity, and honor our commitments.
Reputation--is about building and maintaining trust. Drive.----We
lean in to the hard work of empowering a vibrant and sustainable
culture, creating jobs, developing leaders, communicating clearly,
making a difference, and contributing to a greater outcome.
Drive--is about courage and faith, Delivery Excellence. We focus on
quality over quantity and value the journey of continuous process
improvement and organizational maturity. Delivery Excellence--is
about pride in our work and fulfillment as a result. Better Future.
A Better Future is the reward given and received for living an
authentic life of service - to each other, our customers, our loved
ones, and our communities. Better Future--is about giving more than
we take. Who You Are You are a highly motivated professional,
passionate about winning competitive bids. You enjoy developing win
strategies and tactical capture plans, leading teams of subject
matter and technical experts, and are comfortable working across
multiple capture efforts in a dynamic team environment. You are an
engaged team player, enthusiastic leader, and effective
communicator with the ability to motivate and inspire others to
support capture. You have a strong work ethic, value relationships,
and a proven ability to make timely and effective decisions in
assessing business opportunities. Job Description Citizant is
actively seeking an experienced and dynamic Capture Manager who
will lead the capture of new business opportunities and diligently
manage the capture team through relevant qualification, capture,
solution, and proposal tasks. Reporting to the Vice President of
Business Development, the Capture Manager will have complete
responsibility, accountability, and authority for executing all
relevant aspects of capture within Citizant's Business Development
(BD) life cycle and will be responsible for the opportunity win.
This individual will work closely with senior management, BD,
operational, and proposal development personnel to advance
opportunities in a disciplined manner through all respective
capture, solution, and proposal development phases, steps, and gate
reviews. Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and support strategic DoD--capture efforts and build
winning teams for task order pursuits.
- Plan and implement approaches for collecting, interpreting, and
disseminating information required to develop and make informed
recommendations on assigned capture opportunities.
- Position Citizant with targeted customers and provide business
and competitive intelligence on new and re-compete business
- Develop relationship maps and marketing campaigns on long-term
- Shape opportunities by persuading customers to build their
acquisition strategies (contract type, contract vehicle, award
type, evaluation criteria, etc.) in ways that create a competitive
advantage for Citizant.
- Develop and update capture plans, schedules, and gate reviews
to coordinate capture team activities and win-strategy development,
to include overall capture and solution strategy, proposal win
strategy, technical/management strategy, and pricing strategy.
- Maintain all opportunity, capture, and progress information in
- Assemble and lead capture team to ensure weekly progress on all
capture activities; provide status at weekly BD meetings and
present updated capture plans and gate reviews for approval.
- Develop customer profiles and competitive assessments between
Citizant and potential competitors.
- Identify potential risks early and develop risk mitigation
strategies. Champion the customer's concerns throughout the
solution and proposal development process, including storyboarding,
win theme development, and color team reviews. Qualifications
- B.S. or equivalent with 10+ years of experience in business
development, capture management, or program operations for the
Department of Defense (DoD).
- 5+ years of demonstrated success with IT acquisition services
to DoD or in a similar role for IT services within Federal
- Documented experience and success leading DoD engagements and
- Strong understanding of Federal government requirements and
- Proven track record developing trusted relationships with
government representatives, major system integrators, and
- Team-player with ability to motivate others to support
- Ability to make timely and effective decisions in assessing
- Ability to provide insights and contribute to writing winning
proposals and responses to Federal Task Orders, RFPs, RFQs, RFIs,
and Sources Sought.
- Demonstrated experience developing capture strategies that
emphasize competitive discriminators.
- Understanding of competitive strategies across contract types
(e.g., IDIQ, BPA, single award, set-aside, etc.).
- Proficient at the use of industry best practices and approaches
for successful capture.
- Strong communications skills - both oral and written.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, listening, and
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated team player with a strong
- Ability to work effectively and perform multiple tasks under
- Ability to complete assignments correctly, independently, and
in a timely manner. Additional Information Citizant strives to be
an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant
associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return
receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the
opportunity for personal and professional development.
Citizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or
- Montgomery, Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Keywords: Citizant, Danbury , Capture Manager, Executive , Montgomery, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!