Posted on: January 25, 2023
- Perform technical tasks related to product functional
assessment including, but not limited to, concept feasibility,
design verification, sustaining engineering, and new product
development of medical devices.
- Execution of test protocols via a variety of mechanical
laboratory equipment and manual manipulation.
- Provide technical support on general laboratory instrumentation
and equipment. Participate in investigations related to equipment,
test methods, or quality issues.
- Support continuous improvement of lab processes.Job
- BS degree in engineering is desirable (Mechanical Engineering
- 0-2 years of engineering or technical experience is required,
preferably in medical devices.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks / projects simultaneously.
Excellent written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated
ability to utilize statistical tools and computer
analysis.Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Education: BS Degree (Engineering, Engineering Technology,
Chemical) or equivalent experience. Degree not required, willing to
consider manufacturing/technical experience too.
- Manufacturing Internship or Co-Op experience
- Electrical & Mechanical skillsExperience Level:Entry LevelAbout
Actalent: Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable
talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results
and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Danbury , Engineering Technician, Engineering , Brewster, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!