Front-End Engineer - Remote Optional
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Signup on Hired to find your dream job (remote work available)
as a Front-End Engineer at one of 10,000+ companies looking for
jobseekers just like you.
Companies on *Hired* apply to you! You'll receive salary and
compensation details up front - before the interview. By crafting a
profile on Hired, we're confident that you'll find a job you'll
As a Front-End Engineer, you'll be responsible for implementing the
interactive and visual elements of web and mobile applications.
You'll collaborate with a team of UX designers and backend
engineers in delivering intuitive layouts. You'll also translate
the needs of the company and clients into appealing apps. If you
enjoy writing code and developing user-friendly layouts, this job
is a good fit for you.
We need Front-end Engineering jobseekers on Hired who are
results-oriented, multifaceted and can work independently or in a
team environment, to get the job done.
* Write clean code.
* Ensuring cross-browser compatibility.
* Building a library for future use.
* Optimizing applications for scalability and speed.
* Acting as a mentor to junior developers, through code reviews and
design document critiques.
* Crafting prototypes and quality mockups.
Skills & Experiences Our Employers Need
* 4+ years experience in front-end development.
* Outstanding communication skills; able to map problem-solution
space and explain possible solutions to non-technical team
* Good skill with Adobe suite, including Illustrator and
* Familiarity with content management systems, including WordPress,
Drupal and Joomla.
* Understanding of layout aesthetics.
* Solid understanding of SEO principles.
* Passion for learning new technologies fast.
* B.S. degree in Computer science, Software Engineering or a
related field, or equivalent experience.
These Would Also Be Nice
* Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics or similar
web analytics tools.
* Experience with various database systems, both in production and
warehousing capacities, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and
* Experience with server-side languages such as Ruby on Rails.
Are you ready to find your next opportunity with Hired? Associated
topics: angular, angularjs, css2, d3js, emberjs, front end, html,
html5, js, reactjs
Keywords: HIRED, Danbury , Front-End Engineer - Remote Optional, Engineering , Carmel, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!