Company: L&T Technology Services Limited
Posted on: August 2, 2022
About LTTSL&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is a global
leader in Engineering and R&D (ER&D) services. With 719
patents filed for 57 of the Global Top 100 ER&D spenders, LTTS
lives and breathes engineering. Our innovations speak for
themselves - World's 1st Autonomous Welding Robot, Solar
'Connectivity' Drone, and the Smartest Campus in the World, to name
a few.With 62 Innovation and R&D design centers globally,
company specialize in disruptive technology spaces such as 5G,
Artificial Intelligence, Collaborative Robots, Digital Factory, and
Autonomous Transport.Click here to learn more about
LTTS-https://www.ltts.com/Explore LTTS Career
opportunitieshttps://jobs.ltts.com/go/AMERICA/4637210/Why work with
LTTS?"Forbes" rated LTTS among the best employers in the country.
Deep rooted in the company culture is the desire to harness the
power of engineering to make lives better. LTTS is an open culture
where collaboration lets the creative ideas thrive. We are an equal
opportunities employer that covets and appreciates illustrious
talent. LTTS is familial with concerns for the health and
well-being of the employees and with regular medical check-up, yoga
sessions, celebrations, sports and cultural activities form an
important part of the work life at L&T Technology
Services.#youaresafewithusAs we face the storm of Pandemic wave
together, we are doubling down on employee support initiatives
across our campuses, offices and project sites. Among them are
special quarantine facilities, medical advice helplines, and
- Overall 6+ years of experience in test application development
using NI LabVIEW and teststand.
- Experience working with electromechanical test fixture.
- Experience on developing real time communication with hardware,
post data analysis,
- report generation using NI Diadem, database such as MS Access
- Experience in LabVIEW programming environment, including
Real-Time & GUI design.
- Distill system-level requirements into individual
specifications for electrical and software components of a system
and select appropriate hardware/ software solutions.
- Effectively troubleshoot the systems associated with the
LabVIEW program, including software, host PC, sensors, motors,
pumps, electrical junctions, etc.
- Experience in developing technical documentation: specs,
verification procedures, reports.
- Knowledge of NI and third-party communication hardware such as
DAQ, I2C/ SMBUS, TCP/IP and serial etc.
Keywords: L&T Technology Services Limited, Danbury , Labview-Test Engineer, Engineering , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!