Maintenance Mechanic I - ($5,000 Sign-on Bonus)
Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: August 2, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: - Responsible for maintaining and repairing our
fleet of equipment while ensuring proper safe working conditions in
company facilities. ($5,000 sign-on bonus paid out after 30 days of
employment.) CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works under general supervision
- Sets up, adjusts, performs preventive maintenance,
troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains assigned equipment with
responsibility for production and quality
- Performs scheduled maintenance
- Makes preventive maintenance check and inspection of assigned
equipment, reports to Shift Supervisor, and takes appropriate
- Oil and grease equipment
- Analyzes mechanical and operational problems, makes necessary
corrections and runs adjustments to maintain maximum production and
- Changes equipment to new sizes, verifies after change over
- Tests equipment to verify correct operation and production of
- Examines defects and analyzes spoilage causes. Job
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience with forklift, conveyor or
general equipment repair and maintenance. Additional
- Fundamental understanding of machinery/equipment
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel
- Willing to travel at least/up to 5% of the time for business
purposes (within state and out of state).
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Danbury , Maintenance Mechanic I - ($5,000 Sign-on Bonus), Engineering , Montgomery, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!