Posted on: June 26, 2022
ProAmpac is a leading global flexible packaging company with
comprehensive product offerings. We provide creative packaging
solutions, industry-leading customer service and award-winning
innovation to a diverse global marketplace. We are guided in our
work by five core values that are the basis for our success:
Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, Involvement and Impact. We
Collaborate, so You Succeed. We are moving flexible packaging
forward by redefining innovation through collaboration within our
own company and with our customers and suppliers.We Currently have
an opening for a Manufacturing Engineer at our Walden, NY facility!
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package
including production bonuses and a sign on bonus!
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) Matching, Dental Insurance, Employee
Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Account, Health Insurance,
Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Referral Program,
Position Summary:This position is responsible to meet the goals and
objectives of the organization by applying engineering techniques,
skills and methods to install, modify, analyze, repair, improve and
test tools, engines, machines, or other mechanically functioning
Essential Duties and Tasks:To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential job function
satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made, upon request,
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Develops, evaluates, and improves industrial manufacturing
methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and
parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment
capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements,
workflow, designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum
- Communicates manufacturing capabilities, and information to
facilitate production processes.
- Consults with vendors
- Research and analyze design proposals, specifications, manuals
and other data to evaluate feasibility, cost and maintenance
requirements of designs or applications.
- Investigate, research and analyze equipment failures,
malfunctions and processes to diagnose, repair, or make
recommendations for changes to align with cost and efficiency
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics
and computer-generated reports.
- Consult and collaborate with personnel and departments to
implement effective and efficient operating procedures.
- Specifies system components or directs modification of products
to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree with Engineering Certificate required
- 2 to 4 years manufacturing engineering experience,
- Solid working knowledge and hands on experience with concepts
and principles, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using Maintenance management software, Microsoft
Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), Visio, Outlook email and
- Maintains strict confidentiality and protects privacy of
- Exceptional time management and organization skills. Ability to
manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously establishing
priorities to meet deadlines.
Keywords: PROAMPAC, Danbury , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Marlboro, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!