Sr. Azure Cloud Engineer
Posted on: April 10, 2021
By providing the information below and checking the boxes
include access and use of your information for the purposes of
sharing your information for possible employment recruitment
effects by SAIC and it's third party vendors. For further
Location: MONTGOMERY, AL, United States
Date Posted: Feb 15, 2021
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Cloud Comp Engr
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
The National Security Group of SAIC is actively hiring a remote Sr.
Azure Cloud Engineer with an active Secret clearance to join the US
Air Force Cloud One contract. The Sr. Azure Cloud Engineer is a
member of the SAIC Cloud One Operations and Sustainment Dev Sec
Team focused on site reliability engineering. This candidate will
be part of a team responsible for the architecture design/planning,
management, support, and oversight of the Cloud One Azure
environments. Responsibilities include:
- Experience with automated configuration management tools,
including software such as Ansible, and DSC.
- Working knowledge of automation and orchestration to enable
continuous integration and continuous deployment of applications
- Experience in troubleshooting infrastructure problems and
working with a team to resolve large-scale production issues.
- Experience with agile methodologies, performance engineering
and automation tools.
- Minimize risk of reliability related failure outcomes as
pertaining to durability, availability, performance, and
- Proactively identify and resolve operational, tooling and
- Respond to customer incident tickets promptly and maintain
regular contact with customers for the duration of the
- Provide technical assistance and training to users and other
team members Qualifications REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience with a
Bachelor's degree in an IT related discipline.
- Two (2) or more years of experience providing similar
operations and sustainment support for Azure environments.
- In-depth understanding of, and experience with, deployments of
various systems to Azure.
- Experience working projects that use CI/CD and streamlined
DevOps workflows such as Azure Pipelines/TFS, Jenkins.
- Experience with scripting using Windows PowerShell, Shell
scripts, Python, or other similar languages
- Experience working on integrated teams requiring high levels of
customer contact and collaboration, design, implementation, and
involvement in project planning.
- Experience with DevSecOps, Agile, Scrum, SAFe or other modern
software development methods/practices
- Experience of design and implementation of IaaS and PaaS
solutions executed and repeated in DevOps solution framework and
with DevOps tools. DESIRED CERTIFICATIONS:
- Security + (or other IAT II equivalent)
- MCSE or MCTS, Azure certifications (AZ 100, AZ 500, and/or
other AZ series exams, 346/7 are bonus), Azure Assessments REQUIRED
- Active Secret Overview SAIC is a premier technology integrator
solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our
offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets
include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission
outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with
our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective
solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by
purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston,
VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For
information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits
details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no
matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We
strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture
that values all. MONTGOMERY, AL, United States
Keywords: Saic, Danbury , Sr. Azure Cloud Engineer, Engineering , Montgomery, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!