Network Engineer Team Lead
Company: The Northtide Group
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Dept. of defense hotline number for fraud: 800/424-9098
- Code of Ethics The NorthTide Group is seeking a Network
Engineer Team Lead Job Duties:
- Serve as team lead for Network Integration Team
- Plan, manage, and document all engineering team activities,
travel, and post installation requirements.
- Direct oversight of integration testing in support of
Information Technologies Systems introduction into the AF
Information Network (AFIN).
- Manage and build detailed test plans, configure test
environment, and author test reports.
- Apply attack and exploitation techniques in the application of
cryptography, network/systems security,
authentication/authorization in the design, development, testing to
meet network security requirements.
- Develop and recommend technical solutions ensuring the security
of enterprise networks and transactions.
- Conduct tests including Time Compliance Network Orders (TCNO)
and IAVA and IAVB, track and document results through simulated
and/or connected network systems.
- Direct and implement network traffic analysis, network design
and analysis, and configuration of dynamic routing protocols.
- Develop network solutions to include accessing and maintaining
configuration control of base architecture drawings and Internet
Protocol addressing schemes.
- Lead and direct the engineering team's efforts in surveying,
installing, configuring, testing and integrating network and
- Lead and direct the engineering team in the design,
engineering, implementation and integration of network solutions
for highly complex DoD Information Networks requirements
- SIGNIFICANT TRAVEL REQUIRED: 75%+ Skills Requirements:
- 4-8 years of network engineering experience with CCNP or CCDP
certification OR CCNA with 5+ years of network engineering
- SECRET security clearance required
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team
members, communicating with both technical and non-technical
- Knowledge of network security concepts, firewalls, and load
- Working knowledge of Ethernet, TCP/IP, and routing
- Experience with protocol analysis, network analyzers, packet
capture devices, or Wireshark
- Familiar with UNIX and Windows servers, VMware, and their
networking capabilities and requirements
- Proven experience with network hardware configurations on an
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, LDAP, other core network -based
services The NorthTide Group, LLC--offers a comprehensive benefits
package that offers:
- Competitive pay
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification Reimbursement The NorthTide Group,
LLC is an--EOE/M/F/VET/Disability NorthTide's headquarters are
located in Sterling, Virginia at:
46020 Manekin Plaza, Suite 180
Sterling, VA 20166
Keywords: The Northtide Group, Danbury , Network Engineer Team Lead, Engineering , Montgomery, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!