Special Education Teacher
Company: Anderson Center for Autism
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The -Special Education -Teacher is responsible for:
- Implementing and maintaining educational systems and
instructional programs within the classroom and school
- Ongoing formal and informal assessment of student abilities and
needs, and the development of IEP goals and instructional
interventions to address learning needs.
- Leading the professional team, facilitating meetings and
linking related service initiatives to classroom programs.
- Providing direct supervision and guidance to all Teacher Aides
- Works with other Anderson Center for Autism staff to ensure all
educational needs are met and to provide feedback which effects
other areas of student's life
- Bachelors or Masters degree with NYS Initial/Professional
Certification in Special Education/Students with Disabilities.
- Must complete two week orientation and maintain training or
qualifications as they relate to Anderson Center for Autism.
- College partnerships that provide discounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Education Incentive Program
- 403B with company match
- Agency Sponsored activities (Volleyball, Bowling, etc.)
- Medical, Dental, Vision etc.
- And much more, see link below
Anderson Center for Autism offers our Employees a generous benefits
package: -https://www.andersoncenterforautism.org/benefits -
This position description in no way states or implies that the
responsibilities listed are the only duties to be performed by the
person filling this position. The person in the position may be
required to perform other duties as necessitated by the situation
or requested by his/her supervisor.
Anderson Center for Autism is committed to provide a diverse
workforce by ensuring that discrimination barriers to equal
employment opportunity and upward mobility do not exist here. Equal
opportunity means employment, development, and promotion of
individuals without consideration of race, color, disability,
religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, marital
status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or
citizenship status, unless there is a bona fide occupational
requirement which excludes a person in one of these protected
Keywords: Anderson Center for Autism, Danbury , Special Education Teacher, Education / Teaching , Staatsburg, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!