Alterations Front Desk Receptionist
Company: David's Bridal Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Alterations Customer service representative
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in
their category - 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed
market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically
capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one
of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they
are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever
going away? At David's Bridal, we empower our customers and our
employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether
that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style-or the
career that's a perfect fit.
We are looking to grow our Alterations business to be 25% of our
top line sales in the next 2-4 years, and we are looking for
talented CSR's to champion this growth! Our most successful CSR's
are self-motivated individuals with upbeat, outgoing personalities,
and excellent communications skills. They enjoy fast-paced
environments, are incredible at multi-tasking, and offer friendly
and encouraging service to all that enter our stores.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team, help our customers
dress for the most important days of their lives, and earn a
competitive income, we would love to discuss your future at David's
Now Accepting Applications for Alterations Customer Service
The Alterations Customer Service Representative (CSR) is a critical
role for the successful operation of the Alterations department and
completing tasks that contribute to providing superior customer
service. The (CSR) is responsible for providing an A+ customer
experience to David's Bridal customers S/he reports to the Store
Manager. The Alterations CSR is responsible for task that may
include welcoming and servicing customers, making appointments,
answering phones, pressing garments, and/or ensuring that items are
ready for pickups.
Essential Job Functions:
- Welcome all customers with genuine, and friendly enthusiasm
over the phone, virtual chats and in person, communicates clearly
and concisely adapting style to suit customers by problem solving,
excellent phone skills and resolving conflict.
- Use all systems to manage the customer flow to deliver
five-star customer experience.
- Meet all service vows including, Prepare, Welcome, Meet Needs &
Be There for all customers, includes all operational checklist task
and meeting customers emotional and practical needs.
- Responsible for providing an exceptional service experience to
multiple customers at one time and contributes to the store
achievement of Five-Star Customer Service. Proactively address
customer concerns with confidence. Know when to escalate and
partner with leadership team.
- Effectively communicate how alterations can play an important
role in perfecting the dress for her event in partnership with
- Promote all alterations services and personalization
- Maintain store-standards (clean, organized, promotional
readiness, store recovery) to support a flawless shopping
- Maintain high dress code standards as required by the Dress
- Greet and escort all alterations customers to and from
alterations for appointments.
- Press, steam and spot clean all merchandise.
- Follows quality control guidelines and inspects all garments
altered/steamed/pressed to verify pristine condition before final
delivery to customer.
- Build long-term relationships to meet and exceed customer
satisfaction and loyalty.
- Support inventory management by processing special orders,
pick-ups and first quality standards for all merchandise.
- Supports all cash wrap behaviors and processes transactions
with accuracy to make sure every customer feels celebrated.
- Seeks assistance from the Alterations Manager to address
customer issues that s/he is not able to resolve.
- Maintains a clean and well-organized alterations room.
- Performs duties and tasks as assigned by store management.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods
of time; reach for tools and objects with hands and arms; climb
stairs; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; ability to bend, twist and
stand; move throughout the store; and talk to and hear customers.
Manual dexterity to perform non-selling responsibilities, such as
use of POS (Point of Sale) terminals, counting money, steaming
garments, accessing computers and receiving or initiating telephone
calls. Manual dexterity to sew an perform fittings to David's
Bridal standards, as needed. Ability to lift/and or move up to 10
pounds. The employee must be able to see up close and at a
distance, as well as use peripheral vision and depth perception,
and be able to look at, read, and use a computer, electronic
devices and phones for long periods of time.
Education & Credentials:
- High school diploma or equivalent degree
- 1-2 years prior retail experience in an apparel or specialty
- Prior sewing experience is helpful.
- Prior experience with computerized POS (Point of Sale)
Now that we've popped the question, please say "I do".
Part Time Benefits Include
- Professional Environment
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Vision Care
- Supplemental Insurances - Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity
and Accidental Injury
- 401K Program
- Pet Insurance
- Discounts for Identity Theft Protection
- Discounts Home and Auto Insurance
- Discounts Mobile
- Legal Benefits (MetLife Hyatt Legal Plans)
Hourly + Commission
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David's Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity,
Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is
representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a
culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as
The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the
general nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual
duties and responsibilities will vary.
Keywords: David's Bridal Inc, Danbury , Alterations Front Desk Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!