Internal Auditor I - Located in Blooming Grove, NY
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Located in Blooming Grove, NY Specific Responsibilities:
- Perform Operational and SOX audit engagements in accordance
with pre-designed work programs.
- Identify control and process weaknesses, document main control
points and provide evidential support for report
- Prepare and deliver formal written and oral reports to senior
management expressing conclusions/opinions on the effectiveness of
processes reviewed and the efficiency with which operational
activities are carried out.
- Prepare work papers to serve as support for the
conclusions/opinions expressed in the written audit report.
- Coordinate and participate in special projects and
investigations as they arise.
- Represent the Audit Department on special committees and task
forces, as assigned.
- Serve in an advisory capacity to other Company functions with
respect to matters related to internal controls.
- Provide assistance to the independent public accountants in
their quarterly and annual financial examination of the Company's
- Remain abreast of the latest developments with respect to
accounting principles, auditing techniques, regulatory requirements
and general business theory and trends by taking CPE classes.
- Work towards becoming a Certified Internal Auditor and/or a
Certified Fraud Examiner if not already certified.
- Maintain a high level of professional conduct.
- All other duties as assigned or required. Preferred
- 4 year Accounting or Finance degree required. MBA and either a
CIA or CFE preferred.
- 0-2 years auditing experience.
- Cable industry experience preferred.
- Travel requirement is approximately 30% (contiguous United
- Computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft Word and
- Valid driver's license.
Keywords: Mediacom, Danbury , Internal Auditor I - Located in Blooming Grove, NY, Accounting, Auditing , Cornwall, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!